Nabeel Khan

Nabeel is an economics major currently in his junior year at the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Lahore. After shuffling and juggling through loads of majors at the university, he finally found his long lost love which took the shape of economics with an orientation towards development economics/studies and political science. High on orkut and a self proclaimed techie, he scavenges through the darks of the night for an interesting read on articles related to technology trends, new gizmos and of course his area of focus.


Posts

permalink | 1 comments

_______________________________________

1 Comments:

Just the person I am looking for! I sm intersted in ecommonics, and I would like to hear your views, if possible read my comment at Ayesha's article, Ind and Pak one. I am intrigued by this is this site. Looing forward to hearing from you. afzaal1@yahoo.com
Afaal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 23, 2005 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment